LynxOr EU has experience and connections within The United Kingdom and the European Union, which allow us to deliver a first-class trade mission to our governmental clients. Connections in the other European countries are increasing monthly.
We understand that an effective trade mission requires more than just high quality, one-on-one, meetings with potential buyers of delegates’ products and services. It is about delivering a complete package of information and insight which provides businesses with the knowledge and confidence they need to enter new markets.
We adopt a multi-faceted approach to delivering international trade missions across the Commonwealth and our methodology is simple; we bring together professionals from a range of industries to ensure the highest internal rate of return for governments’ export growth budgets. Our trade missions include:
- One-on-one meetings with each delegate company to fully understand their products and services, their unique selling points, and the exact type of businesses they want to meet in-market.
- Dedicated air and ground logistical support, which ensures that the delegates’ flights, airport transfers and hotel accommodation and any entertainment are professionally arranged.
- In-market knowledge seminars which provide the delegates with valuable information on the local economy, trading requirements and support available to them. These seminars are provided by in-market professionals from financial services, accountancy and law, and we tailor a seminar package to suit the requirements of the government’s trade departments.
- High quality, in-house research into the best customer opportunities for each delegate, based upon our connections, in-market knowledge and the requirements of the business.
- Professional lead generation service which markets the delegate companies to identified opportunities in order to secure their interest, and ultimately arrange a face-to-face meeting with the overseas company.
- A high-quality report on the success of the mission, as well as individual reports to each delegate business, which summarise the mission, set out the next steps and make key recommendations.