When making the move into a new market, it pays to have the right team by your side, and even in a digital age, there is no substitute for support on-the-ground. LynxOr EU supports companies looking to set up local offices and subsidiaries in countries across the European Union. Our suite of support services include:
- Bespoke and hands-on support with setting up and incorporating companies within the countries of the Commonwealth
- Cultural training and support seminars to equip you with the knowledge you need to engage in new markets
- Professional support and advice on local regulations, helping you better understand the environment in which you are working, and identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Establishing a network of preferred partners, based in-market, to assist with lead generation, service provision and other key support services on the ground.
- Telemarketing services, which identify and contact potential in-country leads, with the aim of raising awareness and securing one-on-one meetings.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ for local support, including logistics support as needed.